"A veces aflora en mí la pregunta (imposible de responder)¿quién y qué soy yo, y cual es mi historia particular?" (IK)

jueves, 18 de febrero de 2010

IMPROMPTU

We had been flirting for some time now, and finally we were there, alone, totally and completely alone. I could hear my mind rising through my thoughts; What was I going to do? What?.

Suddenly the music stopped, and all around us the sun warmed our bodies, as a tread of light reflected on his hair. I went up to him and asked some casual question about how he felt, he looked into my eyes and there, for a moment I could feel the tenderness in his soul; so close we were that I could feel him breathing.

I knew then I had to kiss him, and I knew then this couldn't be. So I shook this feeling and laughed.

We talked about the most important things and we laughed at the least, we shared our fears, our doubts. His story sounded so much like mine, so familiar, so known. I felt he knew me, the real me, when his eyes fixed on mine I felt him looking at my bare soul; all the things I had hidden so well through the years, all the joy and also, all the pain.

I knew him too, this gentle soul, this wise kid that could guess the words behind my silence. So I made up my mind, nothing would ever happen, nothing more.

I told him so, and he agreed watching me closely, there we stayed knowing none of us would make the first move.

We can stay like this for hours, he said, and I laughed 'cause it was true.

Only that then, just when I was ready to take off, he got closer, touched my nose with his and slowly reached my lips; he was kissing me so gently it was like he wanted to feel only the warmth of my mouth. So I hesitated; what would happen if I kissed him back?

Time elapsed and then and there, I kissed him, I pressed my lips to his, cast my fears away and dragged him to me. I was scared but determined, his lips worked on mine leaving me defenseless, still, aroused, afraid.

Gathering up all my strength I hold him and kissed him desperately, he was shaking in my arms, his eyes almost closed, a look so sweet I melted into his embrace.

How far will we take this? I asked. As far as you want. He replied, and we did, we shared the heat of each other's passion, I gave myself completely trusting my being into his hands and he held me so tight our hearts were beating as one.

So tender, so sweet, so much we said while our lips explored our bodies. His hand gently stroked my hair and he held my head to press me into his chest. He kissed my ears, my cheeks, my forehead. Every single part of my body was been awakened by the brush of his lips, his hands.
Is this making love?, he asked. It couldn't be, I said. No fears, no games, no masks, no explanations, no commitments. Just a moment still in time, a moment to share and incredible human connection; an unreal thing, so unexpected and yet so comfortable. It was as if we had been doing it for years.

We cried and laughed, we said everything; over analyzing each look to come to the exact same conclusion; we were there and for that unique, exact moment, we were the only two people in the world.

We may never see each other again, he whispered; should we write to each other, I pleaded. I don't know, we said.

The light was gone and there, in his arms, I found happiness, I left my doubts and quiet my thoughts. I felt him and he was so mine, as I was his.

Love is eternal while it lasts.

No hay comentarios: